Twitter


(Justin's Twitter)

Oh My GOD! oh My Allah.. arggghhh.. LOL :)) *sorry for "too much" screamed.

YOU KNOW WHAT?! JUSTIN BIEBER FOLLOWED ME on 08.20.10 at 3.30 pm. Cihhuyyyy !!, Yuup... 12 days after my birthday, even thought i might sound redundant
SO WHY?? this is my life, and no one is gonna change my life... *except, Allah swt.

One day, he tweeted " thanks @GMTV and all my UK fans! U are incredible! - http://www.gm.tv/videos/?vxClipId=1441_gmtv_9567"

and i replied to him "@JUSTINBIEBER U are MORE incredible than us, that was so EPIC and energic, WE LOVE YOU JUSTIN :)"

a few minutes later, my follower was going up so rapidly, and i checked, and "Never Say Never was happening, He followed me"

May be it was my birthday gift this year, cause i love (him) and his songs since 2010

So, I'm the one of more than 80K who being a lucky girl, bahahaha :))


(this is my icon when he followed me )
0 Responses

Post a Comment

abcs